I'm still alive!(...And I intend to stay that way too)
Here are the pictures of what I baked during my blogging absence.
:) Enjoy! (Remember, full view is your best friend.)
1) Ever since we all graduated from high school, we don't get to hang out so often. Which is why I wanted to make something special for one of our reunions during the holidays, where we pre-celebrated the post-holidays' birthday luckers. Sooo here's... wait for it...
my Green Tea Mousse Cake ;)!



2) CAUTION! We are not responsible for any aftereffect sugar rush. This product might occasion dependence, addiction and unexplainable cravings. ;)
I'm in a first aid committee where we basically hang out in a room for 2 hours a week and occasionally play tarot or order pizza while cramming. (Ok yah don't worry we do act on some emergency cases too... we have a Big Momma version of an ice machine and are renowned for our band-aid supplies :P) Well, we had a swap exchange with all the members of that committee during the holidays. Here's what I crafted for my mystery friend... :) Let's sure hope that she hadn't started her post-holiday diet yet.



3) I'm always looking out for ways to pimp up plain (yet scrumptious, mind you) cookies. So when I saw pictures of those adorable Santa Claus' helpers during one of my browsing frenzies, I couldn't resist. The temptation was so big, actually, that I made an overload of those honeys and decided to bring the entire plate to my maths' classmates (who went into wtf? mode for around 15 minutes)

Their noses are made of melted white chocolate sprinkled with red confetti candies, bittersweet chipits for the eyes, pretzels for the antlers and your basic sugar cookie recipe for the body.
No comments:
Post a Comment